• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
what if wade miraculously recovers before tomorrow? or they change their mind re: maxwell? the toss hasn't happened so the team really hasn't been finalised, australia's team could theoretically get worse

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't think I've forgotten about you and DCYE being massive lovers of Watson back in 08-09.

For every Kohli joke I have a million Twatto ones :cool:
Still am ftr. CW isn't exactly the place to advertise that these days though.

Once fell for a girl just because she liked Watto. True story. She was only two months younger than me too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Still am ftr. CW isn't exactly the place to advertise that these days though.

Once fell for a girl just because she liked Watto. True story. She was only two months younger than me too.
With any luck she'll be in a position to tell Burgey to taste it in the coming months too. WAG.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With any luck she'll be in a position to tell Burgey to taste it in the coming months too. WAG.
She's not that 21 year old candidate the filth have in one of the western Sydney seats is she?

I heard her on RN the other week. She still writes her name in alphabetti spaghetti.