• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't like Forrest either, but Hussey pulling out has sorta forced it to happen. I mean, I guess Smith at 3/4/5 could happen, but I don't think they'd be considering that

of course, all said and done, smith will smash 50 off 22 balls today

Spikey

he was in the middle of writing up his mock 2012 NHL draft when the covers came off. Decided to focus on art.

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Anyone else miss Oz batting in yellow lids? Thought they'd gone back, but it was just Warner batting in a cap.

Spikey

collingwood making so many runs is still the most remarkable thing about that match

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
And Anderson being our most economical seamer. Hadn't he gone for 90 two times before that in the last few games?

ajdude

International Coach
"BREAKING Pitch inspection this morning- the ground has drained well & the authorities are hopeful of play with no more rain ‪#moretofollow‬"

excellent

Spikey

Seems like an awful lot of these sorta matches get rained out. Happened to Scotland once or twice

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Really was, tbh. As an Englishman I was horrified at the time, but as a cricket fan you have to doff the cap. KO'B's innings was really one of the very best limited overs efforts I've seen.

Anyway, well chuffed Sky are showing Ireland/Oz. Hope for good weather and a full day's play.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Walt Allott reckons we'll get play about 11.30am (roughly an hour from now for non-UK readers) if there's no more rain.