• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's all right guys, we've got a reasonable standard club umpire from the northern hemisphere here to talk us through the nuances of the DRS.

Burgey

Watson is even worse than McKay at death bowling.
Yeah. Dearth of Yorkers here costing us. Should have bowled Cummins at the death for the experience. We already know Mackay and Watson aren't flash at it.

Burgey

Aleem Dar points out Morgan is a cheating **** who likes to run on the pitch.

He learned that in England and not Ireland, I'll bet.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
You would've assumed he learnt everything in Ireland tbh, given the way people talk about it. Not like he's been living in London since he was 15.

Ruckus

International Captain
so 270ish with 5 wickets in hand...be pretty disappointing if we can't chase this providing the weather stays the same. Probably just about par for me.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Good last over from Watson, especially after his previous one. But I'd have settled for 272 half an hour ago.