• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I have Great news to share with you

Due to the persistent inclement weather in Colombo, the ACC has rightly decided to designate a reserve day for Sunday's fixture. In case the weather affects the game on the scheduled day, it will continue on Monday from where it left off. It's worth noting that there are no reserve days allocated for the other Super 4 matches due to back-to-back games, but the final will have a reserve day in case of rain,

Resources : cricbuzz

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member

Due to the persistent inclement weather in Colombo, the ACC has rightly decided to designate a reserve day for Sunday's fixture. In case the weather affects the game on the scheduled day, it will continue on Monday from where it left off. It's worth noting that there are no reserve days allocated for the other Super 4 matches due to back-to-back games, but the final will have a reserve day in case of rain,

So one game from super four will get reserve day and the rest cant? How is this fair on other teams that the organisers ****ed up scheduling? I am all for reserve day but it should be for all matches not on select basis.

Socerer 01

International Captain
So one game from super four will get reserve day and the rest cant? How is this fair on other teams that the organisers ****ed up scheduling? I am all for reserve day but it should be for all matches not on select basis.
lmao yeah how is this great news

may as well strong arm the bcci and the indian government to play a bilateral in a neutral country in the future since Asia Cup is just becoming that in disguise

smash84

The Tiger King
Funny enough even the reserve day seems like it will be a washout.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Haha this just takes the piss.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Its because of the revenue potential that Pakistan and India have, other matches are not viewed as valuable by ICC.