• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His best ton was in a chase. Against NZ in the last WC.
Why are we still on this?

I have shown the false information that the website have...

Don't worry, I am gonna make enough money from this case to pay all of our hardworking mods on this site.

SillyCowCorner1

I think they got enough runs on the board.
Nepal started well picking up 4 wickets early...but that Babar-Ifti partnership just blew them away.

The match is won at half-time.

trundler

Fakhar Zaman needs to get his **** together. His technique is falling apart. Looks as limited as Jimmy Neesham these days.

SillyCowCorner1

You are super baby, you post dead link as far as above website Concern they are 1000% right

You should click the match date to know if its 1st innings or 2nd innings your link frozen ( not to go by 1st 1st 1st)
Data representation, sir.

I don't like the tone of your message. Are you trying to be hip and cool, old man?

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
He thinks everyone has one job only i.e. being good at clicking websites and copy paste everything
Best 5th wkt Partnership in ODI

❤babar / Iftikhar 6th best

DA Miller, JP Duminy
256* South Africa
v Zimbabwe

EJG Morgan, RS Bopara
226* England
v Ireland

Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah
224 Bangladesh
v New Zealand

M Azharuddin, A Jadeja
223 India
v Sri Lanka

A Symonds, MJ Clarke
220 Australia
v New Zealand

Babar Azam, Iftikhar Ahmed
214 Pakistan
V Nepal

Pak need last 2 wkts for win

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Best 5th wkt Partnership in ODI

❤babar / Iftikhar 6th best

DA Miller, JP Duminy
256* South Africa
v Zimbabwe

EJG Morgan, RS Bopara
226* England
v Ireland

Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah
224 Bangladesh
v New Zealand

M Azharuddin, A Jadeja
223 India
v Sri Lanka

A Symonds, MJ Clarke
220 Australia
v New Zealand

Babar Azam, Iftikhar Ahmed
214 Pakistan
V Nepal

Pak need last 2 wkts for win
You are a bot for sure

trundler

Good win but the match on Saturday is the one that counts. India's side is formidable with Iyer and Bumrah back. Can't wait to be disappointed again.