• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan vs South Africa 2024

Bahseph

International Debutant
Okay so a selection like Andile over Burger makes no sense to me. Phelukwayo is a containing bowler who can bowl through the middle and his batting is occasionally useful. Jansen and Mulder make him being the AR moving forward really unlikely yet he is playing and Burger,who is raw but talented,has to sit on the bench. Nortje isn't guaranteed back in ODIs yet so even a Williams run would have made more sense.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I think any team would have beaten Afghanistan today. They had no intensity, rested some of their best players , 3 comical run outs ..

Only positive for me was Nqaba Peter. Legspinners are goldust in white ball cricket we have to continue support his development.