• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 Women's T20 World Cup thread

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Great victory! Commiserations to SA.

Wow. This is so amazing after a nightmare last few months & years. Amazing for the veterans to have this, A Kerr has been absolutely incredible, and so many young players have performed brilliantly.
Life often doesn't give you the fairytale finish, amazing for Bates and Devine who've been around so long. Tahuhu too.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Struggling to think of much to say. I still clearly remember the first game of women's cricket that I ever watched live, which was the World Cup final in 2000. Fair to say there's been more downs than ups with this team in the 24 years since, and especially lately, but this makes it all worthwhile. Just incredible.

Really feel for SA and their fans, though. I hope their turn will come.