• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 South Africa tour of New Zealand: 2 tests

anonymouskefe

School Boy/Girl Captain
Explains a bit, because he just hasn't looked himself for quite a while now. I wonder when it happened?

Have said all along he looks like he needs a decent break and I think this confirms it.

Very sad news and I hope they are both ok.

yeah id be resting him for the aus t20's

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Seen a post from Conway's wife on Instagram from the 31st of Jan announcing she had a miscarriage Conway going through tough times and I feel for him and his wife.
Oh **** that's awful. Obviously it's his call, but I wonder if he should be playing any cricket at all ATM.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah not for me to comment obv but I feel like he should be given every opportunity to mourn with his wife. He might be someone who throws themselves into things to process, but cricket isn't going well atm.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah not for me to comment obv but I feel like he should be given every opportunity to mourn with his wife. He might be someone who throws themselves into things to process, but cricket isn't going well atm.
He definitely doesn't look like he's thriving or really wants to be out there too badly.

More cricketers should take self-imposed breaks tbh. How the **** are you meant to take a moment.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
DC should really be at home I feel given the circumstances; if we don’t handle this bloke well he will walk away from NZ cricket. He’s in hot demand to play in all CSK’s various franchise sides.

Chubb

International Regular
What an absolute unit. He'd never play for SA under normal circumstances, they have a martinet streak about fitness. Kallis and Smith were heavy set guys but it was a different time.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Latham turning it on now that the pitch has turned and made batting an uphill ski.

Sheer class

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
omg, Williamson is mortal

This will be the perfect test for Young.Not downhill skiing, and the going isn't easy despite being a "C" team.