• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Watching with comms on mute for the first time. Oh god this is so much better! :)
I like test cricket commentary myself (though I imagine half of what they say escapes me being a new fan). Reminds me of golf commentary. Quieter and more reserved tone and really sets the kind of mood I should want to be in for watching cricket.

Flem274*

123/5
the word "banter" isn't used outside of dudebro and derpgirl conversations ftr.

ostraya haven't had much luck but if the best fast bowling attack in the world (tongue in cheek comment for the trashtalk police ftr) could bowl on the right side of moeen's legs they'd have more luck.

ooh yes lyon. #fourquicks

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
At least it wasn't his paddle sweep.

Probably didn't look good, but I don't think it was the worst idea. Wood needs to stick around though.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeeze Ricky, don't take up umpiring anytime soon if you thought that was a good shout from Lyon.