• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 12th Match (D/N) - India vs Pakistan - October 14th, Ahmedabad

Scoop_Shot

Cricket Spectator
india has been changing its line up and squad so frequently it will hamper their players and they will not understand their role and there is not enough practice for the core like Rohit and Virat and tilak just made his debut only in t20 gill not in form the only one is ishan

Scoop_Shot

Cricket Spectator
near the World Cup the squad should be selected by itself there are a lot of questions still in the World Cup squad while pakistan has a consistent team who has recently destroyed newzealand 4-1 and Sri Lanka in Sri link 2-0 and our player are in great form in the Lanka premier league with Babar being 2nd highest run scorer with a century and m Haris being 9 highest run scorer with 2 80+ scores and winning the tournament and winning Asia cup emerging Naseem shah is 5th highest wicket taker. Shaheen and Haris ruaf in good form in the hundred and Usama has been in red hot form

Socerer 01

International Captain
india has been changing its line up and squad so frequently it will hamper their players and they will not understand their role and there is not enough practice for the core like Rohit and Virat and tilak just made his debut only in t20 gill not in form the only one is ishan
bc Gill scored 85 in his last odi

near the World Cup the squad should be selected by itself there are a lot of questions still in the World Cup squad while pakistan has a consistent team who has recently destroyed newzealand 4-1 and Sri Lanka in Sri link 2-0 and our player are in great form in the Lanka premier league with Babar being 2nd highest run scorer with a century and m Haris being 9 highest run scorer with 2 80+ scores and winning the tournament and winning Asia cup emerging Naseem shah is 5th highest wicket taker. Shaheen and Haris ruaf in good form in the hundred and Usama has been in red hot form
the only questions for the squad are in your head and in gambhiring Indian fans heads

gratz on beating New Zealand‘s B team and having players in form in a different format in lol worthy t20 leagues

Scoop_Shot

Cricket Spectator
What about the conditions? isn't it gonna be the same or they will wip out some Australian pitches our players have an excellent idea of the pitches

Scoop_Shot

Cricket Spectator
bc Gill scored 85 in his last odi

the only questions for the squad are in your head and in gambhiring Indian fans heads

gratz on beating New Zealand‘s B team and having players in form in a different format in lol worthy t20 leagues
congrats on losing to minnow West Indies with a team of ipl warrior shuperstars

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Taste what? You boys been scared of playing us for years. Citing piss poor excuses. Dubai a terrorist state ffs. We all know the true reasons why you don't play us. Cos Pakistan would **** up your bull**** brand.
India has little interest in Pakistan and could care less about playing them in cricket, when in the last 20 years India has progressed so far beyond Pakistan that for India or Indians Pakistan has become an afterthought. And I am not writing this to offend anyone. It is the reality, India now looks to hold its own on the global stage. But ofcourse for Pakistan, there is a bit of an obsession with India as India is setting the tone and rising rapidly.

Back to cricket, ICC wants to make a lot of money so they rig the format everytime to ensure one india pakistan match in every world cup. It is not India that is demanding a world cup match everytime. It's the administrators.

And to state some facts. India has played Pakistan 14 times in World Cups, winning 13 times and losing 1 time. So not sure about "Pakistan would **** up your bull**** brand"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When India beats Pakistan for the 14th time in World Cups (having lost just once), thats when you'll shut up for one more year.
Tbf until recently this post would have been "Pakistan has never beaten India in a WC match" so I don't know if it's the flex you think it is, despite the poster in question warranting a smack down.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Tbf until recently this post would have been "Pakistan has never beaten India in a WC match" so I don't know if it's the flex you think it is, despite the poster in question warranting a smack down.
Pakistan has never beaten India in ODI WCs tbh.

Centurymaker is a ****** tho.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
India has little interest in Pakistan and could care less about playing them in cricket, when in the last 20 years India has progressed so far beyond Pakistan that for India or Indians Pakistan has become an afterthought. And I am not writing this to offend anyone. It is the reality, India now looks to hold its own on the global stage. But ofcourse for Pakistan, there is a bit of an obsession with India as India is setting the tone and rising rapidly.

Back to cricket, ICC wants to make a lot of money so they rig the format everytime to ensure one india pakistan match in every world cup. It is not India that is demanding a world cup match everytime. It's the administrators.

And to state some facts. India has played Pakistan 14 times in World Cups, winning 13 times and losing 1 time. So not sure about "Pakistan would **** up your bull**** brand"
@centurymaker I remember you just got banned recently from the forum on crossing a line in argument with a similar troll. Do avoid such arguments so that you can be in the forum and contribute during the world cup.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
So has the forum started accepting T20 world cups are world cups? I don't even remember who the T20 world cup winners are, though I can spell out all of the world cup finalists and winners from 1975 till now.

Pakistan has a great chance of winning India this world cup though.

Socerer 01

International Captain
both of those new posters have contributed nothing but junk when it has come to discussing India