• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 12th Match (D/N) - India vs Pakistan - October 14th, Ahmedabad

Spark

Global Moderator
I know I harp on about this every ICC event but Star Sports' sound mixing is just so ****ing crap. Massive crowd and even when they're up and cheering you can't really hear them.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like how they kept showing clips of imam ul haq struggling against short balls and India didn't bowl a single bouncer to him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not sure what Waqar is on about here. If the short ball is a plan B, then it obviously makes sense not to bowl any short ones for the first half hour and find whatever swing there is. I know many bowlers feel banging the ball short while bowling or throwing in from the deep gets the shine off the ball quicker than it does normally.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I am not sure what Waqar is on about here. If the short ball is a plan B, then it obviously makes sense not to bowl any short ones for the first half hour and find whatever swing there is. I know many bowlers feel banging the ball short while bowling or throwing in from the deep gets the shine off the ball quicker than it does normally.
this only works if there is swing of which there is 0

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Every time I see Pandya bowl, it’s absolute rubbish

Assume that he’s bowled well before but I haven’t seen it