• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****. 12-0 down already, barely six minutes in.

FFS. Make that 16-0.

Last edited:

ashley bach

International Captain
There's only five teams that could possibly win the comp this year. Panthers, Roosters, Broncos, Storm and Sharks.
Not sure what order they'll finish up but would bet anything they'll be 1-5 on the ladder with 6th place being a mile away.

_Ed_

As it turned out, our last 60 minutes or so weren't bad at all. But the damage was done at the start. :(

So kind of the opposite of some of our other recent losses, where we've thrown away big starts.

morgieb

Conspiracy theory time: this happening just after the Ponga news broke feels really, really telling.

Kraken

International 12th Man
Conspiracy theory time: this happening just after the Ponga news broke feels really, really telling.
I mean, if the roosters pulled out of signing Fifita of their own volition, then sure. However, Fifita initiated this

Shady Slim

International Coach
I mean, if the roosters pulled out of signing Fifita of their own volition, then sure. However, Fifita initiated this
yeah all the coverage is weirdly like, "the roosters have backflipped" when reading between the lines it's patently clear that the move from the roosters was a flaccid "no you can't fire me i quit"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Maybe Fifita thought the arrangement was a bit dodgy and that's why he "had doubts" after the Ponga news, and the Roosters responded by saying "lol yeah you're probably right, we withdraw that offer"

Kraken

International 12th Man
that specifically states its a high profile QLD player that's played origin (presumably for QLD) and is at a QLD club.
theoretically there's not that many of these types of players floating around...

ripper868

International Coach
Got it on in the background while working, Locky's throat seems to be getting worse.

Blues seem to be a class above across the park though.