• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Coronis

International Coach
So I watched the HL’s and read a couple of American fan responses (ofc they’d only publish positive ones) but I think overall it was a success?

Getting a spectacular play by Manu in there helped, and I’m sure they loved the two intercepts.

But yeah having any sort of racial issue when we’re trying to promote the sport…especially in America of all places, is just awful.

Nah once they release the lines it's usually set. You just sometimes see a line paying 1.70 or whatever.

You can always check the "pick your own line" section to get something closer to evens in those rare times.

I did this for a living lol, you can trust me.
And now he’s in politics!

AVA

State Vice-Captain
I really don't think I'll be able to watch Broncos game this year,
I despise Walsh too much to put up with the commentator gagging over him every 2 seconds.

Teddy was 5x the player Walsh was tonight, and he barely got mentioned until the end and even then it was mostly in comparison to Walsh and the hype about Walsh in the lead up.
I've never legitimately wished for a career ending injury as much as I do with this little ****.
Where does he compare on your Thurston-hating scale?

Tart

U19 Vice-Captain
Where does he compare on your Thurston-hating scale?
Honestly, I think it’s worse.

My Thurston hatred was mostly towards the media/commentators

Walsh has that, plus the fact that I think he is just a ****ty person in general.
plus they weren’t trying to push Thurston as ‘ the face of the game’.

• Thanks
Reactions: AVA

Coronis

International Coach
Honestly, I think it’s worse.

My Thurston hatred was mostly towards the media/commentators

Walsh has that, plus the fact that I think he is just a ****ty person in general.
plus they weren’t trying to push Thurston as ‘ the face of the game’.
They always need to suck off at least one Queenslander. Otherwise they’d be biased

Also wtf Reece Walsh as “face of the game”? The **** these ****s smoking?

thierry henry

International Coach
My whole tipping comp philosophy is spend no time on it at all and just pick favourites though, so I’m pretty ****ed here having to actually make a judgement call every game

Tart

U19 Vice-Captain
They always need to suck off at least one Queenslander. Otherwise they’d be biased

Also wtf Reece Walsh as “face of the game”? The **** these ****s smoking?
But he’s so marketable, all the 12 year old girls love him. Mainly because he himself also looks like a 12 year old girl

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ash, I think if he's got stuff going on like he said then we just bin it til next week maybe. Takes the acid off everyone

Unless he's just on a celebratory bender after securing 2% of the Dunkley vote, in which case he should get on with it ffs.