• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"No i will not have any trouble facing Marshall."

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
PART ONE

YouTube - Malcolm Marshall PART ONE 1988/89 vs Australia 1st test

Will take a day or so to get all 6 parts uploaded. Not amazing bowling, but good to see some ball by ball stuff. You wont find this stuff anywhere else, not many people have ball by ball stuff in the entire world from this long ago, ive got some much older Marshall stuff from the early 80's, and Lillee too to come, I do my best!!!!!!

Last edited:

MrIncredible

U19 Cricketer

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PART ONE

Will take a day or so to get all 6 parts uploaded. Not amazing bowling, but good to see some ball by ball stuff. You wont find this stuff anywhere else, not many people have ball by ball stuff in the entire world from this long ago, ive got some much older Marshall stuff from the early 80's, and Lillee too to come, I do my best!!!!!!
Thought Lillee was just a green top bully :ph34r:

bagapath

International Captain
PART ONE

great stuff. wonderful to see the master in action. sharing it on facebook with a whole lot of friends

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Juz watched the 83 WC final highlights.. Man, he had a vicious bouncer.. No change in action.. Wasn't so short, but it was quick and reared up so high out of nowhere.. Poor Sandhu. :(

Top_Cat

PART ONE

Just shows what playing in a top-shelf team does to a bloke's confidence and vice versa. Even with Marshall bowling quite waywardly and Patterson out early with an injury, the Aussies were still too scared to hit the ball off the square. So it didn't matter to the other bowlers that their gun was having an off day and they were one short, they had to step up a bit, did so and won the match easily.

The Aussie side weren't exactly threadbare in the talent department (even if they obviously weren't quite up to the level of the WI) so they should have at least competed. Just shows to go ya how important picking the right combo is vs picking the most talented blokes.

robelinda

Well i'm not going to bother for now trying to get parts two and five uploaded, they keep failing on me, you guys will have to make do with the 45 mins ive done so far.

Top_Cat

rob, i'm not harassing you, if you could upload part two and five, i'v always wanted to see them, if not that's ok but if so, that'd be great.

robelinda

rob, i'm not harassing you, if you could upload part two and five, i'v always wanted to see them, if not that's ok but if so, that'd be great.
It was pretty funny yesterday when ACDC came on here and was banned in about 15 minutes. Swore at someone, crapped on about Warner, sent me a barrage of messages, BANNED. Idiot.

I guess next i'll do Lillee and Imran, ive got stacks to do, but i'll do the highlights stuff first, and save the ball by ball for later, though its still pissing me off that those other two Marshall vids arent working. Ive got some older ball by ball Marshall to dig up too.

smash84

The Tiger King
It was pretty funny yesterday when ACDC came on here and was banned in about 15 minutes. Swore at someone, crapped on about Warner, sent me a barrage of messages, BANNED. Idiot.

I guess next i'll do Lillee and Imran, ive got stacks to do, but i'll do the highlights stuff first, and save the ball by ball for later, though its still pissing me off that those other two Marshall vids arent working. Ive got some older ball by ball Marshall to dig up too.
Waiting for Imran vids Rob. Thanks for becoming a part of this forum. You are the best.