• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New version of Cricket Coach released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicom

Cricket Spectator
EDIT: Removed by me.

Cheers lads, pleasure doing business.

Last edited by a moderator:

cpr

International Coach
I really hate to laugh, as the programmers have put a lot of effort in and a couple of things aint paid off yada yada yada

But

'England Lead by 4249 acres'

That made me laugh. Quite a fair bit actually

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Wicom said:
See post numero uno. PY
Wow, every single one of your 6 posts has been trolling by bagging the game. You registered just for that? Your really are a complete ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicom

Cricket Spectator
come again?

and what the **** are you on about, I have no interest in getting in a "flame war" with you, but if you're going to come in here with the abuse then i will have to dismiss you. your choice what you do next, i recommend getting the **** out of here and starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.