• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New free One-Day Cricket Sim

Scrimley

Cricket Spectator
Game Update

Hi everybody,

For those of you who are interested. This is the list of all teams in the CricSim Database:

ECB Counties
Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Glamorgan
Gloucestershire
Hampshire
Kent
Lancashire
Leicestershire
Middlesex
Northamptonshire
Nottinghamshire
Somerset
Surrey
Sussex
Warwickshire
Worcestershire
Yorkshire
Unicorns

International Teams
Afganistan
Australia
Bangladesh
Bermuda
Canada
England
India
Ireland
Kenya
Namibia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Pakistan
Scotland
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
UAE
Uganda
USA
Zimbabwe

Any queries I'm happy to answer.

alHasan

Cricket Spectator
Well Done; Lovely to see this happening. Good Job. I was just wandering if you could put Champions League t20 2011 onto it as well as BigBash League 2011 & English County, with t20 & 50 & Pro40 Matches. With an easy way to edit teams etc. Good Simulation speed. I am also short on time so if you could make 17 Custom Teams of 15?? Good Luck with this I will Beta test it if you want as I am a positive thinker & will only give constructive complaints as opposed to "m8 it is a fail mak d england betta". So good luck for your A-Level. I am looking forward to more :D

Scrimley

Cricket Spectator
The way the simulator will work is you select your game mode: exhibition, ODI or Non-ODI. Then you will select your tournament: for example ECB's tournaments are: is the T20 or CB40. I can easily add more teams and tournaments to the database but it will have to be after the initial simulator, so sometime after July sorry exam season. The more the merrier as to beta testing. Sorry I don't follow what you mean by the custom teams.

Many thanks

Scrimley

alHasan

Cricket Spectator
So could you send me what you have done so far, could you put in Champions League t20 2011, IPL 2011 without KTK, BigBash League, SLPL 2012 (Teams are here PlanetCricket Forums - View Single Post - SLPL:Champions!!!!) THANK YOU & can you give me updates and Dates of when what will be done and if you have time you can moderate the cricket league section on my website (My signature) if you are going to be active and you invite cricketing friends just out of interest what nationality are you

Scrimley

Cricket Spectator
I'm currently in the designing stage for the program. I have the player lists for the 40 teams so far entered. I'm English. The whole entire program must be done by March at the latest and that includes all the paperwork I have to fill in.

Scrimley

Cricket Spectator
Game Statement

Hi everybody,

Due to legal issues with CricSim; I am now unable to discuss details pertaining to CricSim. This is due to CricSim being my A-Level project, which holds a lot of marks in my A-Level which can make or break me getting into university. I have been advised by members of staff at my college for my effective silence to this thread to remain untill by at-least March 2012. If you'd like to contact me in regards to Beta testing CricSim feel free to send me a private message.

Scrimley