• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammed Amir cleared to return with immediate effect

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Amir took 2 wickets today for 8 runs (bowled 6 overs) in a local club match. Apparently he was swinging the ball both ways, has the same action and was quick.

Check out PakPassion for more info.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Amir took 2 wickets today for 8 runs (bowled 6 overs) in a local club match. Apparently he was swinging the ball both ways, has the same action and was quick.

Check out PakPassion for more info.
Damn, that's my coupon screwed. I had him down to concede 10 runs or more.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Lol. I'd love to see how some of the saints in this thread would've acted in his shoes. Clearly never stole from the cookie jar.

cnerd123

likes this
You've been in court as a 18/19 year old facing charges likely to end your career and after being told by your lawyer to deny it?
+ added pressure of being from a country where death threats and kidnappings for squealing on powerful people are an accepted part of day to day life...

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Glad he's back. The game needs exciting fast bowlers and I have never seen a teenager with so much potential. The moral police on here can go take a hike. It's just a game ffs and he's done his time. I'm not immortal so won't be watching cricket forever. I'd much rather see Amir when I turn on the telly than Rahat