• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jimmy Anderson international career

FBU

International Debutant
Broad is a funny one and he's hit some supreme form this series which he does seem to manager in Ashes series. I don't accept in any way that he's a better bowler than Jimmy but his Ashes record is superior and right here right now he's the first bowler named. But I'm talking Jimmy before everyone else for this test.
Broad likes the Aussies, South Africans and Kiwis and Anderson India, Pakistan and WI.
I wonder if Broad will go to India, 10 wickets at 61.70 or Woakes 3 at 81.33.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
With Broad, I think its genuinely #momentum. He's a confidence bowler who tends to take his wickets in clumps and he's had the mental edge on Warner for their entire careers. Add in the fact Australia have only had one reliable #3 in Labuschagne during Broad's career and it explains why Broad has such a good Ashes record imo. Warner gets his engine running with regularity and Broad with his tail up on a roll is as good as any fast bowler England have produced.
Ricky Ponting is pretty offended by this post