• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jacques Kallis vs Younis Khan

Who is the greater test batsman?

• Younis and it’s not close

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Younis but it’s close

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Coronis

International Coach
I feel like a definition of ATG that excludes a batsmen who scored 10k runs and averaged 52, and scored tons in all 11 possible countries where he played tests is a bit restrictive.

But that’s just me.

kyear2

International Coach
I feel like a definition of ATG that excludes a batsmen who scored 10k runs and averaged 52, and scored tons in all 11 possible countries where he played tests is a bit restrictive.

But that’s just me.
I think it's supposed to be exclusive. If there's 100 if them it means less.

For me it's the very best of the very best.

But everyone's criteria would be different.

Coronis

International Coach
I think it's supposed to be exclusive. If there's 100 if them it means less.

For me it's the very best of the very best.

But everyone's criteria would be different.
Nobody said 100. Which would anyway, be just over 3% of test players. Sounds exclusive to me.

Johan

State 12th Man

But that’s just me.
he is a bit like Cook for me, just with Inflated stats.