• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's going to happen today!

James

Cricket Web Owner
I can confirm the 5 millionth post is this one by @honestbharani . What a post to bring up the milestone :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can confirm the 5 millionth post is this one by @honestbharani . What a post to bring up the milestone :laugh:

Hahahahahaha yessss it's a face/posts meme!!!

This makes me irrationally happy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On a serious note, it's a great achievement for the site and it will be interesting in another 20 odd years how many posts we'll be at and how many regulars are still around :)
I’ll be here James don’t you worry

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Abominable Arsewipe with yet another dud call. As though my man Smudge would besmirch my good name in this thread or any other.