• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Tendulkar a choker

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SquidAU said:
Very interesting stat. Show's you how much one day cricket is played by the sub continent players though.

Also shows how dominant Viv was - 1 in every 6 of his games roughly!

tooextracool

International Coach
masterblaster said:
I mean, a man with that record who has saved India so many times doesn't deserve to get put down so much.
i dont think you can name 5 of his performances when he has actually saved india from losing let alone your use of the words "so many"

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
Sachin Sucks

undefinedundefined
Sehwag309 said:
Absolutely not,

If he was, he wouldn't have survived in Indian Cricket for 14 years, may he is getting out frequently in pressure situations becasue he forgets/confused what role to play. Natural or for the team
Hey Buddy first of all how many times has India won in Pakistan? None until the ODI this year. If Sachin was a chocker India should have won the second and third ODI. I mean in ODI its one person usually who makes the difference. Second of all who told the jornalists in Pakistan that they have a way to break Shohaib Aktar's fast bowling? It was Sachin who said that and the next thing you know Shohaib Aktar is the one to get Sachin out. Secondly how many runs did he score in this year ODI vs Pakistan. He get nervous and chocker's shouldn't be nervous man. I mean look at how many runs he gives away while bowling. He is overated and he thinks he is the best but in real life HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
undefinedHey there. How good did he do against Pakistan in the ODI. Even the bowlers in the Pakistani side batted better then him. He sucks at batting and bowling.

masterblaster

International Captain
What an intelligent and imformative comment made by the 'madcricketer'.

Why mr.mad, that name suits you completely.

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
Sachin is fu....

undefinedundefined
Hey Buddy first of all how many times has India won in Pakistan? None until the ODI this year. If Sachin was a chocker India should have won the second and third ODI. I mean in ODI its one person usually who makes the difference. Second of all who told the jornalists in Pakistan that they have a way to break Shohaib Aktar's fast bowling? It was Sachin who said that and the next thing you know Shohaib Aktar is the one to get Sachin out. Secondly how many runs did he score in this year ODI vs Pakistan. He get nervous and chocker's shouldn't be nervous man. I mean look at how many runs he gives away while bowling. He is overated and he thinks he is the best but in real life HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY WHAT DO U MASTER BLASTING IN YOUR CO.. LOL I BET U GOT IT

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
masterblaster said:
What an intelligent and imformative comment made by the 'madcricketer'.

Why mr.mad, that name suits you completely.
HEY GOT TO SCARED OFF ME WAY TOO FAST AND THE FACT U R A WRITER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FACT THAT U R NOT TYPING A THREAD

Craig

World Traveller
madcricketer said:
undefinedundefined
Hey Buddy first of all how many times has India won in Pakistan? None until the ODI this year. If Sachin was a chocker India should have won the second and third ODI. I mean in ODI its one person usually who makes the difference. Second of all who told the jornalists in Pakistan that they have a way to break Shohaib Aktar's fast bowling? It was Sachin who said that and the next thing you know Shohaib Aktar is the one to get Sachin out. Secondly how many runs did he score in this year ODI vs Pakistan. He get nervous and chocker's shouldn't be nervous man. I mean look at how many runs he gives away while bowling. He is overated and he thinks he is the best but in real life HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY WHAT DO U MASTER BLASTING IN YOUR CO.. LOL I BET U GOT IT
Ok mate relax, take a deep breath before posting.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
madcricketer said:
HEY GOT TO SCARED OFF ME WAY TOO FAST AND THE FACT U R A WRITER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FACT THAT U R NOT TYPING A THREAD

The rules are simple here, madcricketer. No abuse, no flaming.
If you comply, fine. Have fun - Cricket Web is an international community of people united in the love of the sport.
If you cannot comply, go elsewhere, please.

That is all.

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
luckyeddie said:
The rules are simple here, madcricketer. No abuse, no flaming.
If you comply, fine. Have fun - Cricket Web is an international community of people united in the love of the sport.
If you cannot comply, go elsewhere, please.

That is all.
Hey I am sorry I was just simply saying that Sachin is not a chocker.
Peace Go India and Pakistan

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Sudeep Popat said:
The answer is no.

And Sachin is the best Indian batsman ever, period.
!

When Tendulkar delivers one innings like Gavaskar's 102 in the 4th innings in Trinidad against Clive Lloyd's West Indies chasing 406 to win with India already down 1-0 in the series, then maybe he can stake that claim. Merely piling on run after run shows me nothing except he can put bat on ball. Do it when it counts. The closest Tendulkar's come is the 1999 Test versus Pakistan in Chennai. Close, but no cigar. Sure Gavaskar failed too, every batsman fails. Just because Tendulkar is the most popular Indian cricketer ever doesn't make him the best batsman.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
madcricketer said:
My bad dude I was just angry on people saying Sachin is a chocker. i still dont agree he is a chocker
It seems like you were saying that Tendulkar is a choker. Though to be honest I really didn't understand what you wrote at all.

tooextracool

International Coach
Lions81 said:
!

When Tendulkar delivers one innings like Gavaskar's 102 in the 4th innings in Trinidad against Clive Lloyd's West Indies chasing 406 to win with India already down 1-0 in the series, then maybe he can stake that claim. Merely piling on run after run shows me nothing except he can put bat on ball. Do it when it counts. The closest Tendulkar's come is the 1999 Test versus Pakistan in Chennai. Close, but no cigar. Sure Gavaskar failed too, every batsman fails. Just because Tendulkar is the most popular Indian cricketer ever doesn't make him the best batsman.
well said!

Craig

World Traveller
Lions81 said:
I would agree there.

To me Gavaskar is India's greatest ever Test batsman and probably their all-time greatest batsmen ever.

Score the runs v Roberts, Marshall, Croft etc. must make you something good.

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
Read posts properly

Lions81 said:
It seems like you were saying that Tendulkar is a choker. Though to be honest I really didn't understand what you wrote at all.
Hey there man. You wrote in your previous post that you dont think Sachin is a good batsmen and then you say that I think that Sachin is a chocker. I said Sachin is not a chocker and if you dont like Sachin you should agree with this statemenr. Apparently you dont know what you are writing

rishi

Cricket Spectator
listen guys . sachin is the best batsmen. didn't u here his close friend died maybe that's how come he isn't doing well. oh and he made 194 recently so he has done well.

Sehwag309

Banned
Lions81 said:
I , too didn't get what he was saying. Before I could give my 2 cents, the Staff took care of it.

I really thought Lahori kebabs were spicy, but not too that extent!

Status
Not open for further replies.