• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Intercontinental Cup and Intercontinental Shield

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ton for Stirling. Gets out for 107 but Ireland still scoring at a rate of knots, with O' Brien giving it some tap now. 288/4 at tea and 400 from day one looking on.

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Awesome to see Stirling get a ton. Really hoping we get 500 and don't need to bat again. The Canadian batting line up looks very light on.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Run a ball 50 for Gunasekera. Dockrell getting bashed, and without him the Ireland bowling looks seriously suspect.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Liked what I saw of Gunasekera in the World Cup even though he didn't score any runs at all; said so at the time too IIRC.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Seems like a very good innings by Cheema,but the Irish were just too good in the end.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Cheema is usually the star attraction on the tape ball cricket circuit in Pakistan during the winter months have seen him hit monster hits.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Quite a short game in the end, an innings victory for Ireland, and to think Ed Joyce, Porterfield, Niall O'B, Rankin etc weren't even in the squad, a lot of the players were second string players,

I hope the idea of two tier test cricket happens sooner rather than later, I think a full strength Irish squad can compete very well against a lot of the big boys now...

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Game over. Ridiculous match.
Johnboy636 John mooney
rarely will I play an international game against a side with as little heart as what was shown 2day #nopride guys batted like it was 20/20

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Johnboy636 John mooney
rarely will I play an international game against a side with as little heart as what was shown 2day #nopride guys batted like it was 20/20

Straight from the horse's mouth.
Telling. Cheema's fun and all but I think Ireland have shown that they're above this level.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The fact that I wasn't even surprised when I saw the scorecard says everything about Cheema. He is a nut job.

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Brisk start to our World Cup Qualifier with Canada. Stirling once again gets out for a run-a-ball 20-49 score.