• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After the 1st round, the following players are injured and will miss the appropriate number of rounds:

Player Weeks Reason
CA Walsh 3 hangover
MA Holding 2 broken skull
JR Thomson 3 rotator cuff
GStA Sobers 1 calf strain

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
After the 1st round, the following players are injured and will miss the appropriate number of rounds:

Player Weeks Reason
CA Walsh 3 hangover
:laugh::laugh:

How can you be out for 3 weeks with a hangover!?

Mister Wright

What's even more frustrating is that he wasn't even playing and we didn't win, so not much to celebrate. He won't be made 12th man anymore as he obviously takes the role of carrying the drinks far too seriously.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Holding gone for 2 matches with a broken skull? Must be a light fracture when Walsh misses 3 with a hangover. :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I knew i shouldn't have given Micheal leave to go out on the town with Countney. Bloody West Indies can't hold their drinks. One walks into a wall and smacks his head, the other drinks too much and takes three weeks to get over it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jamee999 said:
Is a round a week or a fortnight Marc?
A round is a week - I will run the injury sim after every 2 games though (if that makes sense)

Please not that that hopefully over Xmas we'll have more than 1 round of matches a week (say Wednesday, Saturday)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Updated injuries:

Player Weeks Reason
H Ironmonger 5 twisted ankle
CA Walsh 1 hangover
JR Thomson 1 rotator cuff

Note that only one new injury because the 2nd player to receive one (a 6 week break with depression) was already hungover - maybe someone needs help from AA?!

berry1

Cricket Spectator
hmm i am from a forum that has a very good virtual cricket thing happening and i am just wondering how you work out who gets what injuries ect.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And the next round of injuries leaves the following out for the following time:

Player Weeks Reason
GE Tyldesley 6 black eye
JB Hobbs 5 hangover
H Ironmonger 3 twisted ankle
WR Hammond 3 calf strain
SM Pollock 1 broken finger

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Someone needs to have a quiet word with Mr Pickup about all these hangovers.

Still injury free at Grace Road :D

Blaze

Banned
Picked up another injury. Hammond and Ironmonger out now, I suppose when you are losing nothing goes right.

andyc

Bugger, Pollock picks up an injury after an unbeaten 50 and 6 wickets.