• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World Cup Fantasy Game

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, nice to see 12 members from CW joining the fantasy contest. Should be fun. Good initiative, KV.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Player of the first round of games?
I'm gonna go Rachin Ravindra , that was a stunning performance and outta nowhere..

I'd say team of Round 1 :

1.Devon Conway
2.Quinton De Kock (WK)
3.Rachin Ravindra
4.Aiden Markram
5.KL Rahul
6.Bas De Leede
7.Mehedy Hasan Miraz
8.Ravindra Jadeja
9.Matt Henry
10.Josh Hazlewood
11.Haris Rauf

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I did figure out that was the problem but had no idea how to do it. After a few random attempts over multiple days I just gave up and closed the thing.
●When you are on season long mode click on My Team, th
●There should be a pink button on the bottom of your screen called Manage Team , click on it.

●Then you will have your team selection , the players already chosen will have a red color on your right, to deselect them just click on the color that will free up a space to select someone else in each of the categories.

●There's like a wifi icon next to the search bar , click on it , will show you upcoming fixtures .

●If you want select players for a particular match just tick the box , then the squads involved in those matches will appear then you set the team according to how you want within the specifications of each role (Batsman, Bowler , All rounder, Keeper) you have to have a minimum of 1 keeper , 3 batters , 1 all rounder and 3 bowlers ..How you want to fill the remaining 3 spots is up to you .

●You must fill the XI, then you will be able to press continue , you select your VC and C for the next match and team is done.

●If you are having a problem of only being shown Daily Fantasy , type on your Google search bar ICC fantasy and then click on it , it should either give you option to play season long or take you straight there.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
When team is done you can go back to manage team button , click on it and then select team preview , if you want to change a player in your line up just tap on their icon and select remove from team, after that tap on X button on top left hand side ..It will take you to the selection menu then you choose the players you want from the given categories.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Well we are heading to the final stretch ..

Top 5 so far is :

1.Outswinger 007
2.Faz Games
3.Crooks
4.Green Vijay
5.Chinmoy Dolphins