• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

PeterF

Cricket Spectator
ash chaulk said:
i saw this game in the shops the other day wats new compared to 2002 version?
It's basically an updated database (not a very good one though) and it has 20/20 and the World Cup

pacey

Cricket Spectator
Quagmire69 said:
u shouldnt have posted the 2nd picture, under 180 against UAE in 50 overs hmm

yeah i know, it was a poor performance, but sometimes these things happen

PeterF

Cricket Spectator
It depends on what form of the game you did it in

First Class - 60 balls
List A - 40 balls
Test - 98 balls
ODI - 40 balls

darko21

U19 Debutant
Weekly Update

RECORDS BEATEN​
First Class
10th wicket partnership - Ricky Ponting/Jason Gillespie (Quagmire69) 300* v Unknown beat Freddie Flintoff/Stephen Harmison (cpr) 207 v Australia 2005
Greatest Victory (by innings) - Sorry Quagmire69, that record was squiz's. I had not updated that one.

List A
Most Wickets in a season - Daniel Brummer (Quagmire69) 81 wickets @ 9.86 in 2031 beat Ben Rowell (squiz) 79 wickets @ 10.57 in 2018

Tests
10th wicket partnership - Ricky Ponting/Jason Gillespie (Quagmire69) 300* v Unknown beat Freddie Flintoff/Stephen Harmison (cpr) 207 v Australia 2005

One Day Internationals
1st wicket partnership - Virender Sehwag/Sourav Ganguly (Jamee999) 254 v West Indies 2005 beat Adam Gilchrist/Matthew Hayden (PeterF) 221* v Bangladesh 2005
Highest Debut Individual Score - Richard Huckerby (pacey) 64 v South Africa 2020 beat Stanley Chamberlain (squiz) 56* v Pakistan 2025

Twenty Over Matches
No records

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
First Class
No records

List A

No records

Tests
No records

One Day Internationals
3rd wicket partnership - Sourav Ganguly/Rahul Dravid (Jamee999) 109* v West Indies 2005

Twenty Over Matches
No records

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

Attachments