• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Quagmire69 said:
buddy, im sure ive rooted a lot more chicks than you wuld hav in ur life
and furthermore you're arguing about it
Tsk Tsk
and that must have been a dream or you living in Chuck Norris mind
im gonna go with the former

cpr

International Coach
Oh wow, its been ages since i've seen a proper 'I'm cooler than you and have had more chicks' flame war (probably because i usually frequent forums where everyone is at least old enough to pretend to be old enough to drink :) So most have had explicit relations, usually with drunk mingers)

I'm waiting to see which one uses the old 'well i've had yo momma!' retort.

Meanwhile, lo, a record.

Highest 10th wicket partnership in tests...... one quagmires been breaking constantly for about a week, and all because i couldnt be bothered to get a screen grab of my super skillz (forgetting the fact we'd collapsed so far we needed a 10th wicket partnership!)

(also included proof i didnt cheat and load the lower order with ace batsmen!)

Attachments

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
33/3from3.3 said:
and yet you're beyond the year 2030 in a PC game and you still think you're cool
pick one
started that game in tha mid 2020s, Geds was original player of this file, as some would recognise with player names

darko21

U19 Debutant
Weekly Update

RECORDS BEATEN
First Class
Highest Debut Individual Score - Lawrence Blair (timraa) 233 v Unknown beat Tom Hanson (Quagmire69) 216 v Unknown 2009
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets) - Harry Price (squiz) 25364 runs/1559 wickets beat Paul Hyams (Jarryd_S) 3989 runs/803 wickets

List A

Tests
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets) - Harry Price (squiz) 14367 runs/828 wickets beat Sam Wallis (Quagmire69) 12303 runs/429 wickets
10th wicket partnership - Freddie Flintoff/Stephen Harmison (cpr) 207 v Australia 2005 beat Jason Gillespie/Glenn McGrath (Quagmire69) 180 v England 2005 (must have been in the same series)

One Day Internationals
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets) - Harry Price (squiz) 8153 runs/489 wickets beat Sam Wallis (Quagmire69) 6293 runs/382 wickets

Twenty Over Matches
Shortest Innings (by balls bowled) - Hampshire (squiz) 1 for 42 off 4.1 overs v Middlesex in 2023 beat Hampshire (Quagmire69) bowled Essex all out for 25 off 4.4 overs in 2005
Lowest Match Aggregate - Middlesex/Hampshire (squiz) 11 for 83 (41 v 1-42) in 2023 beat Warwickshire/Northamptonshire (timraa) 16 for 195 (6-181 v 15)

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
First Class

List A
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets) - Harry Price (squiz) 17834 runs/1067 wickets

Tests

One Day Internationals
Highest Debut Individual Score - Stanley Chamberlain (squiz) 56* v Pakistan 2025

Twenty Over Matches
9th, 10th wicket partnerships - all records by squiz (see post #447)
Highest Score by a no. 11 - Naqqash Tahir (squiz) 41 v Derbyshire

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034

Congrats to all record breakers and achievers this week.

I would prefer that discussions of coolness and women not infiltrate this thread. Thankyou to cpr for showing proof of the 10th wicket partnership (eg. both record and scoreboard screenshots). And the screenshot below is just from a recent world cup. I reccomend users look at other games that occur during the tournament.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Quagmire69 said:
started that game in tha mid 2020s, Geds was original player of this file, as some would recognise with player names
Okay, that's interesting. Should people be able to use other user's saved games or is this cheating? Hmmm....

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It worries me a little that the Holland team hasn't changed at all between 2005 and 2035!

That 10th wicket stand is incredible - I was proud of my one century stand for the last wicket on ICC02, and that was between two guys who usually bat eight in FC. Imagine if that happened in real life. I don't think I'd be able to stop laughing for weeks.

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
cpr said:
Oh wow, its been ages since i've seen a proper 'I'm cooler than you and have had more chicks' flame war (probably because i usually frequent forums where everyone is at least old enough to pretend to be old enough to drink :) So most have had explicit relations, usually with drunk mingers)

I'm waiting to see which one uses the old 'well i've had yo momma!' retort.

Meanwhile, lo, a record.

Highest 10th wicket partnership in tests...... one quagmires been breaking constantly for about a week, and all because i couldnt be bothered to get a screen grab of my super skillz (forgetting the fact we'd collapsed so far we needed a 10th wicket partnership!)

(also included proof i didnt cheat and load the lower order with ace batsmen!)
broken again, been saving this one until someone got something decent, so feel special ur tha 1 its getting used on

squiz

U19 Debutant
Someone from another forum said that one player from one of the minnow nations was over 130 years old on his game.

Darko, from now on I'll be playing fully as England and Hampshire as well.

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
squiz said:
Someone from another forum said that one player from one of the minnow nations was over 130 years old on his game.

Darko, from now on I'll be playing fully as England and Hampshire as well.
i reckon mcgrath would still have more runs than him

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Quagmire69 said:
that's what they all say
they all say"i started that game in tha mid 2020s, Geds was original player of this file, as some would recognise with player names"

darko21

U19 Debutant
My point exactly Quagmire. Need a shot of his player profile after that match to prove he had only played one match.

pacey

Cricket Spectator
no worries guys, i will keep that in mind for next time, thought i was missing something, didnt think of that screen shot