• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 is online!

Lonie_From_50

Cricket Spectator
Us Australians have most likely no way of playing, it states on cricketgames.com that if connection fails, there are reasons that are 99% the problem. 1 states that if you live in Australia, it is unlikely to get a connection because of the distance.

Blaze

Banned
Lonie_From_50 said:
Us Australians have most likely no way of playing, it states on cricketgames.com that if connection fails, there are reasons that are 99% the problem. 1 states that if you live in Australia, it is unlikely to get a connection because of the distance.

I have played 10 games or so and I live in NZ.

bryce

International Regular
This is the best ICC new i've heard in ages. Thankfully I still have the same game file I used the last time ICC2002 was online. Thanks heaps CricketGames.com.

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Dark Hunter said:
i'm having problems connecting....i'll try and connect, and it'll start to download the patch, but this is patch 1.03, i've already downloaded 1.01....then, when thats finished download, it will try to install the patch, but that never works, i try to connect again, and this procress is repeated. if i click on cancel, to cancel the download, it then tries to connect to the server but says it's not responding, or something along those lines.

help!
There was no 1.03 patch for ICC 2002! Sounds like you may be trying an older version of ICC.

One side effect of the server.cfg file is that it isn't updated with the latest version when the patch is downloaded. If you set the version to 1.0 and then successfully download and apply the 1.01 patch you need to manually update the server.cfg file to 1.01 before selecting Network Game.

Daniel.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
CricketGames.com said:
There was no 1.03 patch for ICC 2002! Sounds like you may be trying an older version of ICC.

One side effect of the server.cfg file is that it isn't updated with the latest version when the patch is downloaded. If you set the version to 1.0 and then successfully download and apply the 1.01 patch you need to manually update the server.cfg file to 1.01 before selecting Network Game.

Daniel.
That's probably why, i've changed the file and will try to connect again later. Thanks for the help.

EDIT:It worked, everything went well, (except for the games, i got SMASHED!) Thanks Again.

Last edited:

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
icc

Yes it is still online, have u downloded the update? or maybe the server was down when u tried but its deffintatly still workin

galvatron20

Cricket Spectator
where can i download the update? I thought it would automatically be downloaded from the server?

It says that I need to connect to the internet but I already am!!!

Any ideas

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
It should :s mite be a problem with your connection? firewall/router? i played a freind on it last nite so its deffinatly still working :S

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
I never see any 1 in but i play my mates quite alot when at work etc :) no 1 answerd my open challange last month

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
i just downloaded the patch for ICC2002 and it still says that i'm not connected so whats the deal?

pinchy81

never mind fixed it :) except now its checking the sever for updates and hasn't finshed for a while

pinchy81

now it says No Communication from the ICC 2002 sever for over 2 minutes please check your internet connection and try again well my internet's connected now what? plz help

pinchy81

open challenage to anyone who wants a match now or whenever just contact me via MSN