• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HRH Prince Phil of Macksville - WAG

jondavluc

State Regular
So you think we should bin Hughes for life from ODIs then? Based on these few games?

Shaun Marsh is an utter failure who should be confined to the bin until he learns to score at an decent strike rate in ODIs against a good team.
That part describes Hughes perfectly in one day cricket.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Prince has "Hayden Syndrome" in ODI's. He tries too hard to score at blistering rates ala. Hayden circa 2003-2006.
Yes great point. I think it was two or three times last season in the FRC that Hughes was caught at third man. Has the ability to score at a decent strike rate without having to resort to the big shots.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Shaun Marsh is an utter failure who should be confined to the bin until he learns to score at an decent strike rate in ODIs against a good team.
Haha, amazingly poor form. Expected better, don't know why.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I saw the innings yesterday, it was very good, much better than last time I saw him when he tried to belt every ball. That said, the Somerset bowlers (Peter Trego apart) were absolutely pants. They really are a very strange side, very very strong in the batting and terrible in the bowling.