• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old are us CricketWeb members?

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
Deja moo said:
whats that ?
If there are 23 people in a room, then there is more than a 50% chance that at least two of them will share the same birthday.

It's not really a true paradox; rather, it's an event that doesn't seem quite natural.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Macka said:
If there are 23 people in a room, then there is more than a 50% chance that at least two of them will share the same birthday.

It's not really a true paradox; rather, it's an event that doesn't seem quite natural.
I dont believe you. There are more than a thousand members on the CW and not one of them shares even the year with me let alone date and month :@ :@ :@

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:
I dont believe you. There are more than a thousand members on the CW and not one of them shares even the year with me let alone date and month :@ :@ :@
Me and Hakon are October 4th.

And yes, the birthday paradox does work.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
SJS said:
You can't disagree with a mathematical proof. Well, I hope you won't disagree with one :D It doesn't say someone will share your birthday. Keep that in mind. I don't believe the brithday paradox mentions anything about year of birth, either.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Macka said:
You can't disagree with a mathematical proof. Well, I hope you won't disagree with one :D It doesn't say someone will share your birthday. Keep that in mind. I don't believe the brithday paradox mentions anything about year of birth, either.
You guys are impossibly serious :p

Deja moo

International Captain
kwek said:
lol, my moms from 1950....though she's not a member of cw... :P
hey, my moms from 1950 too, and she isnt a member of CW either...this birthday paradox (although theres no paradox involved) really does work.