• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

pasag

RTDAS
Afridi gone, not the greatest shot. Nazir with the greatest chance for the double we'll probably see in this WC.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
zeg says:
Nazir on 160
Geoff - wait for the bloody email is killing me... says:
zeg says:
6 overs left
turning it on
zeg says:
160(120) as well
zeg says:
gone
haha
you jinxed him
i turn it on just in time to see him trudge off
:(

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
OMG, I can't believe I missed it. PLEASE someone post it on YouTube. I can't miss my favorite players' departure. I have to write a match report for the SL-BAN game, so I missed it.
Also, if anyone finds it online, please MSN me.
youtube.com

keyword CRICKET WORLD CUP

then when the search results come up, sort by DATE ADDED. EVERY MATCH, EVERY HIGHLIGHT is there. usually a few hours after a match. pretty cool.

Fusion

Global Moderator
OMG, I can't believe I missed it. PLEASE someone post it on YouTube. I can't miss my favorite players' departure. I have to write a match report for the SL-BAN game, so I missed it.
SS, check your e-mail. :)

If you love Inzi, it will be hard to hold back tears when you see that clip.