• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gooone! (Like the Footy Show).

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Nath, its dissapointing news to hear that such a great bloke like you wont be with us in the future. You are one of the members who realy contribute something special in these forums.

Good luck with your faith. In these turbulent times, the world needs some good christian ideals to hold us together and keep us alive.

However, I do hope that you can reach a balance in your life and be able to pop in everynow and then to these forums and post a quick hi.

Best wishes champ! :)

Craig

World Traveller
It is always sad to see somebody go (in most cases anyway), and it is sad to see you go, and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Nathan Bracken, you must go down as Bracken's number 1 fan on the history of this site.

Good luck with life.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Best of luck with everything mate, was nice chatting with you on MSN today.

You were truly one of the great forum members :)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
He can't be leaving for ever surely? God has got to let him have time on CW, it's the right thing to do.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be honest I'm not sure I understand the reasoning (ie dropping off of CW completely) but fair play to you Nath. You shall be missed.

Cloete

International Captain
Cya later Nath!

Sad to see you go, and thanks for the.. err.. "kind" words :p

Enjoy the rest of your life, it's good to see you're living it out very purposefully!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im shocked, i dont really know what to say, i admire your decision, it cant have been an easy one to make. i pray that you will be blessed in everything you do, and also that you will one day, find time to return to CW, look forward to talking to you on msn soon :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:-O gasp

nnanden.. while i dont really understand it, i can respect your decision to leave, but youll definitely be missed. goodbye, and good luck

Loony BoB

International Captain
Wow, that's something I haven't seen happen before. Your posts and presence will be missed. While I'm pretty sure I understand what you mean, hopefully someday you can find a way to come to CW on a semi-regular basis without seeing it as a temptation but more so as a place to discuss cricket for a few minutes or so once in a while and then be on your way to do other things.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Well it's a shame you're leaving as I never really got to know you to any great extent and you appear to be a valuable forum member. Will definitely be missed by the members here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
respect your decision. i guess if your a pack a day smoker, its better to not smoke than reduce it down to 3 cigs a day. hope you map out a wonderful future for yourself, and nathan bracken.