• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Flash in the pan' ODI XI draft.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Sillycow & Quincy have timed out.

MM currently up. Has roughly one hour left if my maths are on point (which they usually aren't).

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Ryan Campbell, Kumar Dharmasena

MM back up.

Round 10

jimmy101
mr_mister
quincywagstaff
SillyCowCorner1
randycricfreak
Magrat Garlick
Fuller Pilch
morgieb
Michaelf7777777
Teuton

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok it's time to turbocharge this draft, so we're just going to auto-skip those who timed out in round 9. This means we're going to skip straight ahead to Magrat.

Sillycow, Quincy & randy can all make a double-pick whenever they get the chance.

Magrat Garlick > Fuller Pilch > morgieb

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nick Knight
Mark Greatbatch
Peter Fulton
David Hussey 6
Adam Hollioake 5
-
Lee Germon +
Andy Bichel 3
-
Nathan Bracken 2
Geoff Allott 1

NZ are a goldmine for this draft. Who'd be a better skipper out of Hollioake and Germon?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Nick Knight
Mark Greatbatch
Peter Fulton
David Hussey 6
Adam Hollioake 5
-
Lee Germon +
Andy Bichel 3
-
Nathan Bracken 2
Geoff Allott 1

NZ are a goldmine for this draft. Who'd be a better skipper out of Hollioake and Germon?
I like the way your team is shaping up. Both Germon & Hollioake were pretty underrated skippers. I have some good memories of Hollioake getting some decent results whilst in charge during '98.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matthew Horne

Paul Nixon
Neil Foster
Ravi Ratnayeke
Brendan Juilan
Dominic Cork
Michael Mason
Nixon McLean
Monde Zondeki
Monty Panesar