• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favorite cricketbat brand

jathu

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My favourite brand is kookaburra. Cause they are good and cheap. If you have money then you should go for GM cause they are the most expensive but good.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
My favourite brand is kookaburra. Cause they are good and cheap. If you have money then you should go for GM cause they are the most expensive but good.

Those Kookaburra's aren't that cheap tbh.
Off course you have the cheaper models but after comparring them to other cheap models of well known quality brands the price difference is nihil.

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
Gray Nicolls - Predator only cost me £60 - is an aboslute beast had it for over 3 years now and its still as orgasmic as ever when i hit the ball:)
My two previous bats have been gray nicolls - the longbow which i had for 3 years and before that this crappy cheap gray nicolls signature - which was great when i was 11.
I love gray nicolls and think i'd always get a gray nicolls but never tried anything else but just love them so want to stay in my comfort zone.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Most of the guys from my team, mostly with an Indian/Pakistani background stick to their Malik ( Zulfi), RBK and SS bats.

Those bats are pretty good, but those guys change so often I do have my doubts.

Last edited:

young cricketer

Cricket Spectator
my favorite bats are the salix pod 1 and the newbery uzi
the newbery has such a great middle and is amazing piece of willow and so has the salix it jst flies off the middle

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Got an old Kookaburra Kahuna Warrior bat, Gave it a shot during the game yesterday.
I felt in love with this bat, my first shot was a block shot but I hit it so hard I got 3 runs out of it :laugh: Second hit was a cacthball on the boundary. Amazing bat, don't have to use that much power but the ball goes everywhere.

slowfinger

International Debutant
I like Gray Nicholls and Puma.
Too bad I'm stuck with a County :dry:
I love Puma bats and Gm bats but probably Kookaburra more than GM, Puma for me is the best

Too bad im stuck with a newberry Navarone and a Gm Hero original and some wierd Duncan Fearnley