• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Damn brother even your fast bowlers are scoring hundreds 🤣
Lol dude I'm only on 2400 in Q3 , I've been consistent but nothing incredible, L&L got 4700 in one Quarter..If you look at Fantasy drafts in the past guys have clocked over 5000 in just one Q ..

It's still way too early to proclaim me winner I'll maintain that 😅

Teuton

International Captain
Kenneth has put a big gap between him and second place.

Current scores:

Score
Kenneth Viljoen9681
Silver Silva8223
Line and Length8166
CricAddict7866
Fuller Pilch7625
capt_Luffy7540
Teuton7504
BoyBrumby6746
JOJOXI6646
Bitmap5685
Himannv5271
Krypto5079
Magrat Garlick4843
ataraxia4806
honestbharani4111

Teuton

International Captain
Early warning - you can start cutting players for Q4. The final minidraft will begin on the 20th so you have around 10 days.

Teuton

International Captain
Early warning - you can start cutting players for Q4. The final minidraft will begin on the 20th so you have around 10 days.
Actually I need begin the draft on the 19th due to my availability at a computer. So please make sure you cut players by the end of September 18.

JOJOXI

International Captain
Just having a look back at past results and after the (comparatively) lofty heights of 3rd out of 12 in debut season in 2021 - we've very much settled into the midtable logjam in the years following. 7th of 11 in 2022 to 6th of 10 in 2023 and 9th out of 15 so far in 2024.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I am cutting out the below members.

Steven Taylor
Aaron Johnson
Glenn Maxwell
Ben Foakes
Ollie Robinson
Netravalkar
Hartley
Harmeet Singh
Shreyas Iyer