• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I did better when I didn't think to long and hard about my selections - specifically Q1. Since then I've slipped into my usual mid-field performances by attempting to be smarter.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll play a newbie , Chamindu Wickramasinghe (MOB))
Never heard of him and just googled him. Has batted 8 and opened the bowling as pacer in his only t20i, so not sure if he is FB or MOB or AR. But @Teuton decides the role and if he is ok, I have no qualms. Good luck to you and to all! :)

Silver Silva

International Regular
Never heard of him and just googled him. Has batted 8 and opened the bowling as pacer in his only t20i, so not sure if he is FB or MOB or AR. But @Teuton decides the role and if he is ok, I have no qualms. Good luck to you and to all! :)

Respectfully I watch domestic cricket so I'm a bit more qualified on this player considering your first sentence also.

He batted at no.4 last week for Colombo in a 50 over match so that rules FB out, Secondly he bowls medium pace occasionally hence his low wicket taking output :
5 wickets in 8 FC games , 8 wickets in 23 List A games , 13 wickets in 26 T20's

This would rule AR out. He's a MOB like Liyanage , Mathews etc whose capable of bowling now and again , he batted at no.8 cause we are funky like that , even Kamindu Mendis batted at no.8 in the odi series win vs India

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
An unpicked team that could do well this quarter. They were my next picks in each slot if the first pick got taken.

PlayerPos
Ibrahim Zadran (AFG)OP
J Charles (WI)OP
Kushal Malla (NEP)MOB
GJ Maxwell (AUS)MOB
A Sharafu (UAE)MOB
MD Patel (USA)WK
MJ Santner (NZ)AR
Ravi Bishnoi (IND)SP
SC van Schalkwyk (USA)FB
JNT Seales (WI)FB
Shoriful Islam (BAN)FB

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Respectfully I watch domestic cricket so I'm a bit more qualified on this player considering your first sentence also.

He batted at no.4 last week for Colombo in a 50 over match so that rules FB out, Secondly he bowls medium pace occasionally hence his low wicket taking output :
5 wickets in 8 FC games , 8 wickets in 23 List A games , 13 wickets in 26 T20's

This would rule AR out. He's a MOB like Liyanage , Mathews etc whose capable of bowling now and again , he batted at no.8 cause we are funky like that , even Kamindu Mendis batted at no.8 in the odi series win vs India
Thank you @Silver Silva . Good to know such info about a new player. Hope he makes his debut for SL and does well for you.