• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2020

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The season officially starts today, who is the favourite to be leading after the first quarter?

Bad luck mister with the new Rory Burns injury.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's rough. Pretty much only wanted him for this series then pick a white ball player for the t20 wc

Thems the breaks I guess

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The season officially starts today, who is the favourite to be leading after the first quarter?

Bad luck mister with the new Rory Burns injury.
you're looking quite good but then again there's capricious NZ selectors

meanwhile SCC appears to have picked the wrong Irish Delany

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep, he wrote 'David Delany' so as mr said, thems the breaks.

My team is looking aite. I dont normally like mentioning non picked players, but I was debating for ages between Kumara and Nortje so im fully expecting Nortje to take 10 wickets this test haha.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nortje probably would have been better than Paul but they're gonna fast track Ngidi or Sipamla soon so who knows

i meant Sri Lankan selectors btw, terrible typing skills

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I was kinda wondering how big a Santner fan you were. I was happy to see all 3 of my SL players make the squad for the India series. But the squad was 17. I kind of expect Perera and Guna to open tbh.

Nah, Keemo is good un. You are right about Ngidi, SA need to also consider quotas unfortunately.

Im curious to see who ends up being SA T20 (and ODI) bowling attacks.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hopefully he is back bowling soon.

Just saw Teutons Kiwis - ferguson, williamson and nicholls, unlucky start.

Teuton

International Captain
Argh.

I haven't checked if any are serious but they all play multiple formats though so should still be plenty of points to come.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Even though there is a Burns injury, this Marnus and Smith partnership must be pretty sweet Mr.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah loving it. If only we played more tests this year

A t20 wc makes thing annoying to draft for

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah last year the 50 over world cup and now this year the T20 world cup has made the drafting different each year.

And.. I am finally off the mark. A thick edge by Denly down to third man for 4.

Nufan 4
Mr Mister 238

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty sure last year I said on here I wanted India matches rained out to help out my team.

Ofcourse first game of the new year with 5 players out of 22,it rains.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BOP Fernando only gave me 10 points in this game so far, meanwhile getting a cool 5 points from Pant for the stumping of BOP Fernando.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
why would you pick Kusal Mendis when you have such batting talent on hand as *checks notes* BOP Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Avishka Fernando and Dasun Shanaka