• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Tucker, Harris and Loganathan all bowled rather well, well done boys.
And well batted also by Camps, Crampton and that man Wilshere AGAIN!

pity bout the end result, but hopefully we can win the last two, Go Blues!!

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
good win guys im shattered i wont be there for the finals but im sure you guys can do it without me, hopefully i can get through this painful injurie and work hard in the off-season. Go Blacks!!! Also am i injured and out of the charity games too?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggy31 said:
Why dont ya think about the team for once instead of your own personal milestones,etc.

...Anyway good effort Reds, we tried our best and just weren't good enough.
First of all mate, how can you possibly talk? The last part of your post basically the exact same as the end of mine...

Also, don't see anything wrong with monitoring my own performance.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Nice win boys. Great to have Kearsley back and in devastating form. Didn't even think I was playing that game, and maybe, I shouldn't have :sleep:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
U played well mate... look how the team went :) all we need now is two more absolute thrashings and we will clean sweep the cupboard.. lets hope we can all settle into some good crickedt and whopp some ass of these green boys.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Disunity in the Reds! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................!!! None of that in the Blues :)

Dont worry bout it boys, just settle down and enjoy the cricket! :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Disunity in the Reds! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................!!! None of that in the Blues
Well to be honest I think it was his fault, unnecessarily having a go at me (a teammate, aswell) so if he wants to make those sort of comments, I could care less whether he's in my team or not.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Robertinho said:
Well to be honest I think it was his fault, unnecessarily having a go at me (a teammate, aswell) so if he wants to make those sort of comments, I could care less whether he's in my team or not.
I was just saying what i thought, that sometimes you would rather score runs then see the reds winning, etc. Dont worry anymore lets just drop it now before it gets worse.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
marc71178 said:
No doubt it'll be reviewed in the close season - as I believe is due to happen.
Yeah, I read that I was merely saying that he is godly in his real life league, nothing more ;)
ie: scary.

I know things are being looked at in the future for sign ups, and also his stats are amended by liam anyway, my comment wsa more of a compliment than anything :)

Dydl

International Debutant
Buddhmaster said:
Didn't even think I was playing that game, and maybe, I shouldn't have

I don't think I was playing either......Or is that just my memory?? Probobly my memory, even though I don't have one, and why are you all reading this??It is not like we are in a forum is it? TUT TUT TUT.

Don't worry I don't have a very funny sense of humour!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Hoggy31 said:
I was just saying what i thought, that sometimes you would rather score runs then see the reds winning, etc. Dont worry anymore lets just drop it now before it gets worse.
I think you should both just shut the f**k up and celebrate a good season, you've both had good seasons personally who cares if you make 900 runs or 100. its still a bloody good effort.

Focus on having a good timeand finish the season off on a plus, rather than a negative.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AUST_HiTMaN said:
I think you should both just shut the f**k up and celebrate a good season, you've both had good seasons personally who cares if you make 900 runs or 100. its still a bloody good effort.

Focus on having a good timeand finish the season off on a plus, rather than a negative.
Seconded.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Signing up

Initials: GN
First Name: Gaurav
Last Name: Nayak
Initials: GN
Handedness (LHB/RHB): RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): MF
General Batting position (1-11): 5

Batting Avge: 29.85
Bowling Avge:35.25
Bowling Econ. (optional):4.95

Batting SR (FC cricket): 98
Fielding rating: 18

Email Address: cricketboy29@gmail.com

Is this all I have to do, or is there more, or is anything wrong?, oh and how do I actually play.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricketboy29 said:
more like Virender Sehwag, mate, by the way, could u guys tell me which team I'm in.
All in good time. It is near the end of Season 8, so I'm not sure how much of a role you will play. But, once again, it is good to have you on board.