• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Dont worry Age Master, theres always the 'C' side. :P

Liam, any idea as to a Dev teams tour coming up?

I know your busy with exams and Season 2 of league for th ages and stuff, but was just wondering if anythings planned for the near future?

Cheers mate.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
What's with all the wickies? We've had three active ones and a part-timer up till now - and suddenly DJellett, Adil and ash chaulk signs up.

Oh well, better keep it up with the bat then before I turn into a Jack Russell ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Dont worry Age Master, theres always the 'C' side. :P

Liam, any idea as to a Dev teams tour coming up?

I know your busy with exams and Season 2 of league for th ages and stuff, but was just wondering if anythings planned for the near future?

Cheers mate.
I'll get to planning all of that when my exams finish on Monday.

DJellett

International Debutant
Liam, when is it possible that I will be selected, and how will I found out when I am? Thanks mate.

Mr Mxyzptlk

You'll start playing next season. Not sure when that will as yet, but you can add me to you MSN - sportzfreak3 @ hotmail dot com (no spaces, dot=. etc), or leave your email address here and I'll send you a message when it starts.

Either that, or you can just keep watching the forum for developments.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
What's with all the wickies? We've had three active ones and a part-timer up till now - and suddenly DJellett, Adil and ash chaulk signs up.
Well i am a wicket keeper probably cos i am a **** bowler.

DJellett

International Debutant
Liam, I cannot get on MSN so we'll have to comunicate via my email, which is bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au. Thanks mate.

QUOTE: Ash Chaulk: "Well I'm a wicketkeeper cause I'm a **** bowler"

The sentiment is shared mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batting Style: Right Hand Moderate
Fielding Style: Aggresive
Bowling Style: Right arm F@#ken anywhere! :lol:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Name Xavier Rose

Handedness RHB

Keeper N but I'm not hopeless behimd the stumps

Batting Position anywhere from 3-11 but preferably 5

Bowling OS/FM

Batting Avge 20 but there's potential to improve :D

Bowling Avge 22

Sign me up. Hope i can make the B team at least but expect more 8D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hey. Application approved. You can either leave an email address here, or email it to me at bugs @ tstt dot net dot tt (dot = . and no spaces). Then I can email you to let you know when the new season begins.

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
Name :Rolande Hallett

RHB

Bowling Style : Leg Spin

Bowling Average 27 BB: 3/4

Batting Average 8.47 preferably bat number 7

Batting Style Aggresive please note these are my real stats from my first season of cricket which was last australian summer gone by High score 14*

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Name: Jason Toogood
Handedness(is this such a werd) Right-Handed
Keeper: n/a
Bowling: Medium Pace
Bat Position: number 4
Bat AVG: 52
Bowl AVG: 23

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
spikeypineapple said: