• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

slog sweep

Cricket Spectator
Rob, I see you're planning an Ambrose v Atherton video. Look forward to seeing it. Here are some others you might be interested in putting in your bunny series.

Ambrose V The Waugh brothers: 35 times in International cricket (26 in Tests)

Marshall v Gooch (16) Border (11)

Also, do you have either of these performances; Ambrose 9-72 in Melbourne 96/97
Holding 6-21 in Perth 84/85

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Lee/Thorpe upload you threw up provides more evidence for URDS, tbh. Even back then, in real-time, was surprised when it was given. Now it'd be considered a shocker.

Unless it was Sachin, obvs.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Rob, I see you're planning an Ambrose v Atherton video. Look forward to seeing it. Here are some others you might be interested in putting in your bunny series.

Ambrose V The Waugh brothers: 35 times in International cricket (26 in Tests)

Marshall v Gooch (16) Border (11)

Also, do you have either of these performances; Ambrose 9-72 in Melbourne 96/97
Holding 6-21 in Perth 84/85
Got all of that, Waugh's vs Ambrose, and Warne vs Alec Stewart will be next when i have a few days of sleep, im knackered from making videos the last few days, takes so many hours to do those compilations.

abmk

State 12th Man
Rob

Do you have the peach of an outswinger from Steyn to Vaughan in his first test series through which he announced himself on the world stage ? The video is there on youtube, but it is of poor quality and pretty short ...

Also you don't mind if I use part of videos while making compilations, do you ?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Would love to see, if anyone has it, some Javagal Srinath from South Africa 1996, where he was supposedly bowling as quick as Donald. Some Munaf Patel debut action would be good too...thanks.