• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You tube is crap, thats the reason. Common you tube problem, sometimes it takes up to 10 times to upload one video, gets all the way to 100% uploaded and processed, then it says an error has occurred. Youtube users worldwide have no idea why it happens. I can upload 20 vids no problems, then just have a horror run where nothing uploads, then all of a sudden they all just work.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I tried to send him a message but he's blocked me! Now thats not right, maybe one of you guys could kindly tell him to GAGF, please?
I sent him a comment on one of his vids asking wtf he was doing. Not much we can do I think unless you just put it on all of his vids.

robelinda

Thats life I guess, once its out in the open....still i've uploded other peoples vids on you tube before and ive always asked permission to do so, just seemed common sense, or is having decent manners just a thing of the past? I wouldve said yes anyway to this guy, he just had to ask. But to upload them and then block me, that just stinks.

robelinda

He's gone and edited the videos down to really short highlights, so i guess he hasnt just taken them and put up the same thing.

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
It sucks but i've noticed other people have taken my videos as well, not much you can do unfortunately. Hopefully people will look around on youtube and realise that they can do without tagged, re-encoded videos and go straight to a quality source like Robelinda.

Chris Gayle 102 v Australia, including hitting Hauritz onto the Lillee-Marsh stand.

YouTube - Chris Gayle 102 (72) v Australia, 3rd Test 2009/10

...or you can wait a few days and smitboy will post a 10 second tagged video of just that six heh