• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
Its now on the to do list! The one on you tube now is awful
Gee, thanks! I worked hard on that video lol. Nah I know it's not great, I was testing my new capture card out that summer and it was all I caught of it. If you've got extended highlights, and that would be awesome!, I would gladly forward traffic onto your video as mine will still be at the top of the list if someone were to search for it.

Found this site thru youtube insight, it must have been Spark i spoke to a couple weeks back regarding the Clarke 166.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gee, thanks! I worked hard on that video lol. Nah I know it's not great, I was testing my new capture card out that summer and it was all I caught of it. If you've got extended highlights, and that would be awesome!, I would gladly forward traffic onto your video as mine will still be at the top of the list if someone were to search for it.

Found this site thru youtube insight, it must have been Spark i spoke to a couple weeks back regarding the Clarke 166.
Welcome to the site mate, love your videos on Youtube, keep up the good work.

Edit: Phwoar, just noticed you've put up Krejza's debut recently. Loving it.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Welcome to the site mate, love your videos on Youtube, keep up the good work.

Edit: Phwoar, just noticed you've put up Krejza's debut recently. Loving it.
I have every ball of Krejza's debut recorded FTR. How much Leemann put up? I could put up some more of it if you'd like.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain

Hah sorry mate! Yes ive got it all ball by ball, but i'll put up some highlights. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have every ball of Krejza's debut recorded FTR. How much Leemann put up? I could put up some more of it if you'd like.
He's got all the wickets up, which is what I'd been looking for for a while, having been in China at the time and not able to watch the game at the time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's got all the wickets up, which is what I'd been looking for for a while, having been in China at the time and not able to watch the game at the time.
Should've asked me. :p

I only discovered recently that my cousin had recorded the whole game. So gun.

Spark

Global Moderator

Yep that was me.

Impressive that you've worked your way here through nothing more than a youtube message. Kudos.

TumTum

Banned
Great stuff Leemann. Can I ask you do you make the highlights yourself from your own full copies or do you just download ready made highlights after the matches? Seems like a heavy workload.

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
Hah sorry mate! Yes ive got it all ball by ball, but i'll put up some highlights. :)
Awesome, look forward to seeing it.

Great stuff Leemann. Can I ask you do you make the highlights yourself from your own full copies or do you just download ready made highlights after the matches? Seems like a heavy workload.
I download daily highlights of matches and edit them down. For example, with the Krejza video I had 40 minute highlights of each day of that test so from 3.5 hours of footage I just edit out the wickets down to the 4 minute video that is on youtube.

Depending how i edit the video it can take quite a while. That Krezja video took about 4 hours. The Shaun Tait video showing all 26 T20 wickets would have taken about 6 hours, at least.

robelinda

I kinda do the same, i take the full live footage and edit it down, sometimes the highlights dont always include everything so I dont trust them! I always record every match live and edit down if I can be bothered, most of the time i just keep the whole match. I dont edit stuff with a computer, takes WAy too long. I can edit down a full 6 hour test day in 30 mins, with a computer it can take hours, ive found it a most inefficient use of my time!

Here's Hayden's 224 i just uploaded

YouTube - Matthew Hayden 224 vs West Indies 1996/97

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Leeman was the user who uploaded Tait's 6-fer against NSW in the OD final years ago and has Rhino Harris in his YT avatar = dude.

Last edited:

robelinda

Thanks for that mate. Great quality too, where did you get the source video from? Looks like it's from England.
Taped it from Sky when i was in the UK. Here in Oz the eastern states didnt get to see the McGrath 50, bloody news etc.....I was so angry that day!!!!

edit- just realised that didnt make sense. Cant quite remember how it worked out but the match was shown some time later in the UK, long highlights, so I didnt tape that footage in 04. I have the match ball by ball, but yeah ch 9 cut off when McGrath was on 35.

Last edited:

robelinda

Am I right in assuming that the biggest six ever isnt on you tube? Mark Waugh at the WACA in 97? Might have to rectify that soon. Just enormous. So sick of seeing rank Afridi sixes called the biggest.

Last edited: