• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Thanks a lot Rob, I've heard uploading on youtube is tedious work.
Understatement! Some days are great, others are just awful, no reasoning behind it!

Lots more Martyn to come, I love his batting so much, so fear not! I'm trying to get his India innings up but they keep failing to process. Those and Slaters 143 in 2000 have taken about 10 goes each to upload yet fail to process after 5 hours uploading. I'll keep trying, the Slater knock is almost done, again, we'll see in 20 mins.

Last edited:

Checkmate

School Boy/Girl Captain
Understatement! Some days are great, others are just awful, no reasoning behind it!

Lots more Martyn to come, I love his batting so much, so fear not! I'm trying to get his India innings up but they keep failing to process. Those and Slaters 143 in 2000 have taken about 10 goes each to upload yet fail to process after 5 hours uploading. I'll keep trying, the Slater knock is almost done, again, we'll see in 20 mins.
It's the bowling tapes showing their vengeance for not getting uploaded. More bowling please! :)

robelinda

I dont have much bowling already edited, so it will take some time, dont have as much spare time to that stuff these days, Most of my vids were edited ages ago, so i dont have to do much now. Once Ive done all the batting innings ive got then i'll get to specific bowling requests.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, Rob, what about a compilation of all the Mercantile Mutual signs being hit?

Geez, the Mercantile Mutual sign was an integral part of my childhood. Made an appearance in pretty much every game of backyard cricket.

EDIT: not being serious, for the record, just thinking of Steve Waugh in Domestic One Day games reminded me of it.

robelinda

There was a ch 9 compilation of all the MMC signs being hit, i think i taped it, i'll try and find it.

In that Steve Waugh 200* match Elliott also hit a a brilliant 187, i'll upload that soon.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Would getting rob onto the staff to run a CricketWeb YouTube channel be out of the question due to copyright issues?