• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How much did Blackwell not want to get out there? haha And lolNasser.

Cracker of a grab by Martyn.

Last edited:

kapurprem

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sigh... Why did he have to cut his hair and become sensible?

Not only is he less entertaining to watch, he actually puts India winning first, which is a thing I do not appreciate.

It'd be like if Sreesanth got a short back n' sides, started hitting consistent lines and lengths and shut up from time to time. It'd be awful.
Even i miss the Dhoni of old..
His innings against Pakistan A in Kenya and against Pakistan in Karachi and Vizag in 2006 are two that come to mind

cricaus

Banned
Hey Rob please upload more vids today or tommorow like i already said i won't harrass you continuseky for vids and i really love al ther aussie cricket vids you upload your youtube channel is the best and also just ignore that ACDC and his troops he dosen't seem to learn

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for the Cairns innings mate. One of the many highlights of the best New Zealand summer of cricket I've ever witnessed (after 1992 of course).

Hmmm...maybe we save our best for one season every 10 years. 91/92, 01/02...oh boy, next year will be 11/12! Bring on the good times again!

Spark

Global Moderator
holy mother of god just seen the latest moron on rob's channel page... how he puts up with them is beyond me

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Got some serious GOLD uploading over the past 12 hours, i'll post it all here later, lots of vintage Kapil Dev, Martin Crowe, some really vintage Wasim Akram from 1984 later.

smash84

The Tiger King
Akram.............woohoo.............Rob you rock. Can't wait for your gold mine to spew forth some goodies........

btw will you upload some Imran as well???????

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm sure he has some in the queue, but his queue is ridiculously long, so I think patience will be the order of the day/week/month

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Bucketloads of Imran Knan to come, BUCKETLOADS. Might get started on Imran later, I reckon I can upload 30 or 40 vids.