• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
DY Dubb-Lynch - Excelsior'20
T Loganathan - Excelsior'20
T Mamesh - Excelsior'20
Should be a pretty impressive side for Excelsior'20 should give the other Dutch clubs a good run for their money:
C Smith
T Mamesh
E Gouka
CW Schewe/WA Secommbe
DY Dubb-Lynch+
LP van Troost
T Loganathan
MMC Schewe*
WF Stelling
L Tariq
SF Gokke

Darren you might get a chance to bowl considering their is two other keepers in the sqaud, three if QLD realease Secommbe.

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Happy to be heading back over to the West Indies this time linking up with Mayaro.

To be honest I don't really know anything about the side or the place for that manner I just got my air tickets in the mail the other day and found out I'd be linking up with a driver at the airport. I notice they're still looking for a player and I reckon it'd be cool if someone wanted to fill that gap...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Should be a pretty impressive side for Excelsior'20 should give the other Dutch clubs a good run for their money:
C Smith
T Mamesh
E Gouka
CW Schewe/WA Secommbe
DY Dubb-Lynch+
LP van Troost
T Loganathan
MMC Schewe*
WF Stelling
L Tariq
SF Gokke

Darren you might get a chance to bowl considering their is two other keepers in the sqaud, three if QLD realease Secommbe.
where did you get that squad ? did Liam release it somewhere ?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
looking forward to playing some good cricket with xpa rose in holland. we can have alot of fun mate. ill meet ya at your house we can get the plane together, see if we can beat boonys 52 cans lol :P

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lookin forward to a (hopefully) productive and rewarding season alongside buddhmaster.
by the way, do the clubs have drug tests? :ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
biased indian said:
any space left
Toco Flashes
1 player: 1 spinner

Mayaro Medusas
1 player: 1 spinner

New York
1 player: 1 pace bowler

Indiana
2 players: 1 pace bowler, 1 bowler (pace or spin)

Hermes DVS
1 player: 1 batsman

Don

State Vice-Captain
liam do the porters still need me as there keeper.if not any club anywhere thats wants a wk/batsman to open whu wants to keep working on the longer version of the game i welcome.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
lookin forward to a (hopefully) productive and rewarding season alongside buddhmaster.
by the way, do the clubs have drug tests? :ph34r:
I'm lookin forward to it Andy. I'm hoping this will help me improve on my inconsistant debut season.

Status
Not open for further replies.