• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Fiery

Banned
England once opened with an international rugby player and an international football player in a test. Who were they, against who, when and where?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
England once opened with an international rugby player and an international football player in a test. Who were they, against who, when and where?
I'm thinking in the early 20th century, the footballer being either CB Fry or RE Foster?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Shane Watson? pfft, as if! We've already established one was Arthur Milton
Not sure if you're kidding and taking the p*ss or if you're serious tbh! I meant Willie Watson - I know he was a dual international around that time, don't know if he ever opened together with Milton though.

Fiery

Banned
Not sure if you're kidding and taking the p*ss or if you're serious tbh! I meant Willie Watson - I know he was a dual international around that time, don't know if he ever opened together with Milton though.
I was "taking the p*ss" ;). No it wasn't Willie Watson, although his namesake was a steady and reliable(and thoroughly unspectacular) bowler in the early 90s for us tbf

aussie tragic

International Captain
Come on Tapioca, what's the next question.....

......I must be suffering withdrawal and need a fix :)

Last edited: