• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Were they the Indians who failed to take a wicket either bowling or fielding in their debut LOI ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
irfan said:
Is it because none of them have taken wickets in Loi's?
That is Q20. We will give it to you.

These are the only players who have not taken a single wicket in ODI's for India although they have bowled (at leat) one complete over.

Siddhu does not qualify since he bowled only four balls :D

I was surprised that the list was so small.

Your turn Irfan. :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't look like Irfan is going to post a question.

Here's one from me -

Question
Which cricketer who has 2 great Test cricketers as his uncles, but his own Test career has failed to take off ?
Name the cricketer and his uncles.
:D

irfan

State Captain
oh woops i was unaware that you had to post a question if you had the correct answer... soz

i''ll try think up sometin as we try and answer jason's question

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Doesn't look like Irfan is going to post a question.

Here's one from me -

Question
Which cricketer who has 2 great Test cricketers as his uncles, but his own Test career has failed to take off ?
Name the cricketer and his uncles.
:D
SJS Format ??

Do the uncles share the same surname ?

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Aha, I have no idea ;)

From the remaining countries, only cousins who had different surnames and were great cricketers that I can think of are Gibbs and Lloyd, but they don't have any nephews.