• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Himannv

International Coach
My main team is a bit weaker than what it was so games against them would be more competitive I reckon.. Hopefully my franchise can get in this time, they're alright this season.

Boy_Blunder

U19 Captain
Anyone know when is the best time in a players career to sell them?

I have a batting allrounder that I have trained up (Exceptional Bat/Wonderful Bowl) and is now 20. Not sure if I want to sell but if I knew I could make significant money then I might consider it.

Himannv

International Coach
I generally train players to play for my team and not to sell, but if the intention is to sell, it would depend on my netting strategy. I’d go with minimum nets for maximum profit.

Decentish players who were single netted might be alright at 24 or if it’s double nets then anytime after they are 21 I reckon would fetch a good price. If the buyers are after the finished article then that’s a 24 year old generally speaking.