• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Himannv

International Coach
That’s insane. He probably was a proficient bat when he was pulled and got 10 netted. The owner also probably continued heavy nets even after 19. Still, that’s incredible stats.

Himannv

International Coach

Pretty dramatic collapse from a batting lineup that kept us in the field for 88 overs in the first innings! Was low key worried we'd might have to settle for a draw.
It's the first innings that's the anomaly in my view. He's mostly got squad players in the middle order so the knocks by the no5 and no6 are against the run of play considering you rank as exquisite in spin bowling.

cnerd123

likes this
It's the first innings that's the anomaly in my view. He's mostly got squad players in the middle order so the knocks by the no5 and no6 are against the run of play considering you rank as exquisite in spin bowling.
We did bowl 6 overs of worthless/worthless seam in the first innings, plus a resp/resp and a prof/resp with abysmal stamina. Shorter spells too.

They still saw off 14+ overs of my new ball bowlers in that first innings no stress, Vs imploding for 36 before the change bowlers came on!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Core objectives mostly completed for the week. Now to see if I un-tank my way to 2nd place in t20

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The boys require 292 to be Cup champions of Aus. Should be a cracking chase. Even without my Bangladesh NT all-rounder I bat down to 8 so depth could be the key here.

cnerd123

likes this
RKCC finished unbeaten in our FC league this season!

We'll now be in Div 3 in both FC and SOD.

Salahuddin Hossain has had a gun season, but will be called up to the BD Nat side soon:

Current skills:

Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exceptional Concentration: sensational
Bowling: phenomenal Consistency: masterful
Fielding: remarkable

Just waiting on a couple of consistency pops. Will be a challenge to stay up in Div 3 in both leagues next season if he's going to be missing games due to Nat duty. Training up a replacement bowling-allrounder but he is far from ready...

cnerd123

likes this
1698061891219.png

No danger of a competitive game in the CWC so far lol. The smallest victory margin to date is either 5 wickets (Pandas beating the Hatters) or 90 runs (CD beating the Pandas). Every game has been a mauling thus far.