• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Bobisback

International Regular
And that's the end of the match. Four Pillars and Poor Fillers won by 10 wickets.
Banana Benders 43-10
Four Pillars and Poor Fillers 44-0

End of Over 5: 44-0,

Ah Div V, how I have missed thee.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And that's the end of the match. Coco's Nuts won by 9 wickets.

BABSYSXI 61-10
Coco's Nuts 62-1

Stick that in your ****ing pipes and smoke it EX-MEMBERS!

Son Of Coco

What's the go with the exiting members by the way? I remember reading something about it, but didn't realise there'd be thousands leaving.

99*

International Debutant
Right, going to give this another go. Look out for Marabella CC in the West Indies.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Having a strong start to the season, winning all games (some bots). Realistic aim for the season is to not demote from OD, and achieve promotion in First Class (3rd season playing in a largely all bot league, but stagnating as always been 1 better team than my own).

Started up the investment in ITS for next season, well beyond 1.6M now and thinking I will hold off making any major player purchases until midway/later in the season. Never purchased a player beyond competent, tactic until now was to rely on crappy med/comp players and my trainees until I was in a strong financial position to purchase some decent players to match my trainees. Been a long wait over three season to finally get to this position, hoping my patient approach pays off.

One pop for today

Alan Gerber - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,828
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: competent
Bowling: strong Consistency: proficient
Fielding: feeble

andyc

Brian Maguire - 19 yo, BT Rating=27,804
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: strong
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Darren Henshaw - 19 yo, BT Rating=35,658
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, proficient bowling form and fair fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: strong Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Arthur Bennie - 19 yo, BT Rating=39,745
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: superb
Fielding: competent

nibbs

International Captain
Gregory Scholes - 23 yo, BT Rating=79,241
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with woeful leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has superb batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: proficient
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: sensational

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
11.Darius Hyde - 23 yo, BT Rating=89,426 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with abysmal leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: superb
Bowling: exquisite Consistency: sensational

HeathDavisSpeed

3.Jack Cronin - 20 yo, BT Rating=23,000
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with competent leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: strong
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

4.Rabiya Candappa - 23 yo, BT Rating=87,889
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with strong leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exquisite Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
22.Prsanna Jeithoon - 27 yo, BT Rating=290,243
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with woeful leadership skills and exceptional experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: strong
Bowling: elite Consistency: elite
Fielding: superb

Jarquis

Plays For: Torpoint CC
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 4,632
Wages: £484 p/w

Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: respectable
Fielding: mediocre

With 0 ITS, worth keeping? Even if Stam is horrible.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Hello all!

I've been away for what feels like bloody ages, and is probably close to two months. Just sort of stopped visiting. Then I noticed Magical Ponies in my BT20 league, and remembered that you lot actually existed!

Have I missed much?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Did you have thousands of supporters leave? Because we didn't and it's completely isolated to you :ph34r: