• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Battle of the ARL/NRL Stars**

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
If you actually read it right, I wanted Rauhihi in the battle. He was one of the best front rowers going around and deserved to be in the battle.

Smith is > Sonny Bill, so far. He may prove me wrong eventually and good luck to him, but as of now, it's obvious.

Stuart was the best halfback of his time and probably one of the best ever. Wiki's been a great servant of Rugby League but Stuart's superior.

Price is Australian anyway. And Overrated. Carroll was a tough customer and someone I have deep respect for.

It doesn't matter which Cayless it is (I can't remember) but Minichello's been the best fullback in the comp since '03. Neither of the Cayless's have been the best in their postion ever.

As I previously stated, I voted for Girdler because he's probably my favourite player ever. He was always going to lose. Jones was the superior player.

Vagana may be a try scoring machine, but I rate Smith highly (both of them, actually. Really tough and gritty competitors).

Now **** off, will ya.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the Smith brothers go through to the quarter finals

Steve Renouf vs Stacey Jones
Anthony Minichiello vs Brad Fittler

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ouch. Both fairly tough ones, the first match-up possibly more-so. Think I'll just have to go with Jones for the superior all-round game & in the second (good as Mini is) you've gotta go for Fittler. He seems to divide opinion amongst League fans like almost no other player, but I've always rated him.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
as much as it pains me to vote against Renouf, Jones has been the better all-round player. Fittler is a clear choice over mini though